Saturday, November 6, 2010

Christmas Memories Update

A couple of weeks ago, I emailed my five siblings and asked them to send me any Christmas memories they had of food, gifts, traditions, etc. from their growing up years in Windsor, Nova Scotia.  My brother responded and said he would jot some things down and a sister wrote that she didn't have any good memories of Christmas!

A couple of days ago, I received an envelope in the mail that contained several handwritten pages of memories from another sister.  I enjoyed reading through them and plan to type them in the next few days.  I'm hoping to get ready for the Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories at Geneabloggers.  And, I think my grandchildren will enjoy hearing about Christmas in the "olden days" lol.

Until next time, Happy Researching!

No comments:

Post a Comment