Friday, July 30, 2010

Stationery Supplies

I'm sure I have enough stationery supplies to stock a store :) In the past, I've stocked up on dividers, binders, page protectors, file folders, hanging folders and mechanical pencils. I was reminded of that today when I noticed the annual school supply displays in the grocery store.

If you need anything, try to stock up in August and September while the sales are on as these items are double or triple the price for the remainder of the year.

Sometimes I find really good deals at Staples in their clearance section. They used to have 50% off the clearance prices each Saturday, but I'm not sure if they still do as I have enough and have been avoiding that store :)

Now, I just need to start using my stash to get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment